News and Events
- Genomic Data on Chronic Lung Disease Made Readily Available on New Website, March 20, 2012. Read press release.
- LGRC investigators Ivana V. Yang and David A. Schwartz publish a paper in the American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine describing how non-genetic factors change patterns of gene expression and contribute to lung disease. May 15, 2011. Read abstract.
- LGRC Website Wins Silver at 2010 eHealthcare Leadership Awards, November 17, 2010. Read press release.
- Lung Genomics Research Consortium Launches Website, August 2, 2010. Read press release.
- Dana-Farber Builds Data Collection and Analysis Infrastructure for Lung Disease Genomics Project, GenomeWeb, February 11, 2010. Read article.
- IDBS Biomarker Discovery and Validation Solution Helps Lung Genomics Research Consortium Manage and Analyze Phenotypic and Genomic Data, IDBS, February 9, 2010. Read article.
- NHLBI Awards Recovery Act Grant to National Jewish Health, NHLBI, October 29, 2009. Read article.
- NHLBI Awards $11 Million to Create a Molecular Roadmap for Chronic Lung Diseases, National Jewish Health, October 7, 2009. Read article.
Lung disease research news
- Low Vitamin D Common with Lung Disease, January 4, 2011. Read article.
- American Lung Association Awards $5 Million for Lung Disease Research, Summer 2010. Read article.
- Studies Suggest Mother’s Diet Affects Child’s Risk of Asthma, National Jewish Health, Winter 2009. Read article.
- Data Management: Bio Banking, Scientific Computing World, April/May 2010. Read article.
Other related news
- New White House Report Claims More Jobs From Stimulus Bill, NPR, July 14, 2010. Read article.
- The 33rd Annual National Jewish Health Pulmonary and Allergy Update at Keystone (February 2–5, 2011). Read article.
- American Thoracic Society 2010 International Conference. Access conference site.